Client: C.RO Ports Nederland B.V Contracted Price (Euro): € 993.000,- Year: August 2017 – April 2018
Construction of a new Gateway building on the site of C.RO
Ports B.V. in Rotterdam – Botlek. The building consists of two layers. On the ground floor
are mainly sanitary and dressing facilities. On the first floor are the control room, counter,
canteen and technical area located.
The works mainly consisted of:
• Excavations for ring foundation;
• Concrete works;
• Concrete floors (precast);
• Various steel constructions (premises, awnings, stairs);
• Sewerage and mechanical installation works;
• Electrical installation works;
• Architectural works;
• Finishing works (plaster and tile works, painting, system walls and ceilings, upholstery and interior);
• Site finishing.